Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer days


Whew, what a hectic past couple of weeks! We had a huge deadline and had to work 2 weekends in a row :( I also started my class at Art Institute! It's been a real interesting experience and the kids are really great!

This piece is just a quickie, inspired by Ashley Wood, I saw him use some screen tones on top of these cute drawings of girls. I didn't have any screen on hand so I just used some photoshop trickery lol. I hope everyone had a great time at Comic con!

19 comments:

RAWLS said...

Hey..thats really nice Victoria!!

Joseph Lee said...

Great drawing!

Alexei Martins said...

wow!!very very awesome!!!

Unknown said...

great drawing!

Lorraine A D Alvarez said...

Your women are all adorable. Love them (;

Joshua James said...

great stuff!

Paul Tuller said...

Aaw cute! Ashley wood is amazing.

I really love the post below of all the girls though! Awesome curves on the one lying down

Ivan Aguirre said...

love this simple little sketch. great gesture in her legs. -Ivan

EL GRANDE said...

What a pretty drawing. Great blog.

Ciao,
Joe y Elio

Andy C. said...

Nice!

If you don't mind me asking, what class are you teaching?

donnachada said...

Another beauty.

Samanta Erdini said...

Hi Vicky! Nice art you havee here!!

Samy

Nelson Noel Luty said...

Woww Great Job
Great GreaT

Wayne B. Medina said...

i love the zipatone texture you put on the figure...very graphic.

Unknown said...

your work is amazing! i love it!

Ken said...

lovely drawing. I love the style

Kimberly Costa said...

Lovely work. Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the style of this drawing!!

Javi Recio said...

lovely lines...